Utilizzo dei Cookies
1. Concept of Cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by your browser when you visit a website, and which particularly contain a number that allows the user’s computer to be uniquely identified.
Cookies are downloaded to the user’s computer while browsing the Internet either by the websites visited by the user or by third parties to which the website relates, enabling the website to know the user’s activity on that site and other sites to which it relates.
This website is accessible without cookies, although deactivation may prevent the proper operation of such site.
2. Type of Cookies
There are different types of cookies:
These cookies are set by the website you’re visiting. And only that website can read them.
These cookies are set by someone other than the owner of the website you’re visiting.
These cookies only last as long as your online session, and disappear from your computer or device when you close your browser (like Internet Explorer or Safari).
These cookies stay on your computer or device after your browser has been closed and last for a time specified in the cookie. We use persistent cookies when we need to know who you are for more than one browsing session. For example, we use them to remember your preferences for the next time you visit.
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies let you use all the different parts of a website. Without them, services that you’ve asked for can’t be provided. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- When you sign in to the webpage.
- Remembering security settings that affect access to certain content.
These help us personalise the website to you by remembering your preferences and settings.
These help us understand how people are using the website, so we can make it better. Some examples of how we use these cookies are:
- Collecting information on which web pages visitors go to most often so we can improve our online services
- Making sure that the website is working properly and fixing any errors
- Testing designs to help improve the look and feel of the website
Some websites use advertising networks to show you specially targeted adverts when you visit. These networks may also be able to track your browsing across different sites.
Other tracking technologies
Some sites use things like web beacons, clear GIFs, page tags and web bugs to understand how people are using them and to target advertising to them.
They usually take the form of a small, transparent image that is embedded in a web page or email. They work with cookies and capture data like your IP address, when you viewed the page or email, what device you were using and where you were. You can find out how to avoid them here.
4. Types of Cookies Used on the Website
We use both first-party and third-party cookies to improve our services, customize our website, aid browsing, identify problems to be solved, provide measuring and usage statistics or display advertising related to your preferences by analysing your browsing profile.
This website collects user’s information by storing the cookies below on their computer:
- Third-party cookies are governed by procedures exclusively managed and controlled by each provider.
Also, knowingu.co.uk Web Site uses the following types of cookies:
- Performance and analysis cookies (Google Analytics): These are cookies used for analysis, research or statistics in order to improve the website experience. By using these cookies you can display more relevant information to visitors.
5. Browser Settings
All browsers allow changes on their cookies’ settings. You can usually find these settings in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser. The following links may be helpful, or you can use the “Help” option in your browser.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
- Cookie settings in Firefox
- Cookie settings in Chrome
- Cookie settings in Safari web and iOS
If you would like to find out more about privacy, cookies and their use on the internet, you may find the following links useful:
- Microsoft cookies guide
All About Cookies
If you would like to contact us about cookies please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Amendments to the Cookies Policy.